Mr. Aditya Suresh Joshi, age 19, studying in 1st year of engineering, died
in Keshvani Hospital, Mumbai. He was admitted in Keshavani Hospital as
4 days back this boy had gone to Amravati (One of the district place
located in State of Maharashtra) on study tour. After their study was over,
he, his classmates & his teachers, all of them were standing on "Badnera"
railway station to catch the train. "Badnera" is the name of the railway
station for "Amravati" city.
As soon as they arrived on Badnera Railway station, many of them started
taking pictures of their friends using "Mobile Phones" and/or "Digital
Camera". One of them complained that, in his camera, he was not able to
capture more number of friends in one frame. He was not able to catch the
angle. Another boy suggested that let's climb on train boogie and take
picture so that all of them can be accommodated in single frame.
At that there was one goods wagon (all of them were oil tankers) train
resting between 2 main railway lines.
Kumar Aditya climbed up oil boogie. Above his head, 40,000 volts electrical
line was passing through. As soon as he clicked the digital camera? 40,000
volt current passed through the camera flash light to his camera and then
from his camera to his fingers and then from his fingers to his body. All
this happened within fraction of minutes. Next moment he was thrown from
the top. His body was half burned on the spot.
When he was admitted to the hospital, at that time only, doctor informed
his relatives that don't keep great hopes. Because of lot of complex issues
in half burned body, he died the next morning.
Now how many of us are aware about this technological threats & dangers?
Honestly, Kumar Aditya and his father was not aware. His family was not
aware. Now should we call ourselves as fully educated and fully
knowledgeable people? Think of it. Please avoid mobile phones on petrol
outlets. Please avoid talking on mobile phones while driving. We also know
many of us who do not bother about this good suggestion and each one of
them have opted for "Chalta Hai Yaar Attitude". Please avoid talking on
mobile phones while they are in charging mode. Avoid charging mobile phones
near your bed and/or near wooden furniture. Avoid mobile phones near high
voltage electrical lines like railway stations and use flash lights.