Google AdSense

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Funny answers of kids with parents

Father: Why did you fail your mathematics test?
Son: On Monday, teacher said 3+5=8
Father: So?
Son: On Tuesday, she said 4+4=8 and on Wednesday, she said 6+2=8. If she can't make up her mind, how do I know the right answer?

A mother and son were doing dishes while the father and daughter were
watching TV in the living room. Suddenly, there was a loud crash of
breaking plates,
then complete silence. The daughter turned to look at her father.

Daughter: It's mummy!
Father: How do you know?
Daughter: She didn't say anything.

1 comment:

  1. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find most of your post's
    to be just what I'm looking for. Does one offer guest writers to write content to suit
    your needs? I wouldn't mind publishing a post
    or elaborating on some of the subjects you write regarding here.
    Again, awesome site!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog Vimax Detox Reviews

    ReplyDelete